Monday, 22 September 2014

Autumn Lipstick Favs

Hey Everyone

As much as I love Summer, Autumn is my absolute favourite time of year! I love the feeling of the crisper air and starting to snuggle up in lovely toastie scarves and boots!

In Autumn time I tend to darken up my lips a bit compared to the pinks I would usually wear in the summer. Here are a few of my absolute fav lippies that I have picked up for the colder months this year.

Each lipstick is mentioned in order photographed.


Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate: shade 107

This is such a versatile shade, its a beautiful wine red shade and looks great on! Also it is matte and looks super pretty when applied.

Revlon Colour Burst: shade 245 Audacious and 005 Crush Beguin
These are two very pretty, and very different shades, 245 is a very orange matte balm, it is super pigmented and looks great with bronzed looks and 005 is more of a berry shade with a hint of sheen that looks amazing with rosy cheeks and more feminine girlie looks.
Revlon Super Lusterous: shade 477 Black Cherry
I absolutely adore this shade, it is perfect for the winter and looks amazing with dark smoky eyes and a little black dress.

Essence: shade 006 Barely There
This shade is definitely more tame, its more of a nude kind of shade that looks amazing with more basic, toned down make up looks.


As you can see I kind of have a thing for red lipstick at the moment :)

What's your fav lippies at the moment?

Lorraine xx





12 comments:

  1. Great post! A few of these are my favorites as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black cherry color is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That Black Cherry is stunning! My favorite shade for autumn is Givenchy's "Fruity Orange". Yes, orange! ;)

    SaraC
    www.thecoleysblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is amazing thanks for commenting on mine !!! I have most of these they are great for autum !!:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, love this post. So nice to see lots of drugstore recommendations!

    Amber X

    www.MissAmberSmith.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your post! Especially when you've mentioned one of my very favourite lip shades for the autumn, the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kate in the shade 107! :D

    Sam X

    www.littlepinswrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing ;) we have the same taste ;)) wonderful
    xx

    ladyfashworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyho~
    I am toning my lipstick down in autumn too <3 It´s the perfect time to wear darker shades like bordeaux red. The last lipstick seems very nice maybe I can find something similar in Germany!

    http://lily-couture.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blogpost, i see we have a similar taste in lipsticks!

    Nana xx
    http://ahandfullofnana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect lip colours for fall!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of these! I need to get out my autumn lip colors, I'm still sporting bright colors as I refuse to give in to autumn.

    ReplyDelete