Sunday, 21 September 2014

Planning My Perfect Day

It feels like I have been planning my wedding for a lifetime now, we got engaged on a cold winters morning in France almost 4 years ago! It feels like coming closer to the big day I am filled with both excitement and anxiety! It doesn't matter how much I prepare, it still feels as though I have missed something!

Luckily I have the ultimate weapon for any bride to be, my wedding planner :) if I had to describe it, I would call it a Filefax activity book (remember those?) for weddings, and I absolutely adore mine!




As you can see you can add all the details of you big day, and also there are calendars and plastic pockets for swatches and important receipts! I bring mine everywhere, so I can keep my swatches (bridesmaid colours) and booking info safe when it need them to colour match up ties, ribbons and shoes etc!

I also like the thought of keeping it and showing it to my future children and it's also a nice keepsake for myself!

If your getting married I definitely recommend you buy one, they are also a nice engagement gift, my mum was nice enough to buy me mine! If you are looking for one they are available on Amazon and also some gift shops as well!

Lorraine xxx

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Looking forward to seeing future posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations hope all goes according to plan. When is the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) its June 2015! Can't believe how much I need to do though lol! xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, it's all so exciting! I can't wait for some more wedding related posts! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what ideas you have for your upcoming wedding Lorraine! Once again congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The time is just flying in :) thanks Pilar :) x

      Delete